2013年2月20日星期三

The view holder of few vegan

If a vegan told you that you should to be vegan, no matter he or she "warm hearted" told you that the reseaons to be vegetarian. I could image that most people will scary the way that people force you do this or to be this. In a way, the way the taken almost like language or mind violence. They try to change other people's orignal point of view. Almost like you pick up a flower and draw some color or point on that flower. So I have made some practice to improve this opinoin.
The other practice I have made is that I use the mirror paper and cut them, it is represent the violence. The mirror paper means through the mirror, you can see yourself. Just like a meat eating people said whay you don't eat meat.This is interesting for me ,this make me take different position to see the same thing.

没有评论:

发表评论