2013年2月20日星期三

Green design ,bye bye.

Today I got the feedback of my studio progress review which is shows that I came to the blind alley. Because I can't do nothing practice of my topic. Actually The green design is a good concept of design even graphic design. I also have practice to do like green package, or redesign the old stuff, but it seems not my interesting area. So I gave up the topic. At this time, Jaap gave me inspiretion :Looking myself, what is the ture direction is more than anything else. So I consider the plants.I always love plants, the best experience is watching your plant grow up. I looking back to the start point, thinking the things that I was interested in. Finnally I choose the Vgegetarian.
I was not the strcit vegetarian.I just not eat the red meat. It seems not persuasion, semi-vegetarian?
Yes, the definition is really exist. There are different types of vegetarian.I was here. And I have many things to share when you are semi-vegetarian.

没有评论:

发表评论