2013年2月20日星期三

Changing position

We have experience of changing our position that making the work for our partner.
This time I work for Hanna koo.

She's work is about the "synetheis in typo" which concentrate on the sesen of typo. People could feeling the sense of type.Her one piece of case study is attract me. A series of spoon design. The designer make the material and protuberance around the  edge spoon. when I saw this picture I could image the feeling about my tougue tip touch these protuberance.





The picture shows her work. She made different type of an song. She draw the pictures by herself.but the same lyrics present different features. And then she made these picture togther. The color and the result
is very special. The style is very closed to the pop art. And the typo could link togther almost like lyrics video.
I think I could feel the beat.
After the class, we should work it like this is our own project.I thought about that I think type is not just the flaniform, it could be more possible.Like my video shows.
my video link:https://vimeo.com/59780787

没有评论:

发表评论