2013年2月20日星期三

My own expericens as a semi-vegetarian

Vegetarian is a life style, it is about the what you choose and you got happy from that. Even for chinses people, there are many evidences in history. Many people do not eat meat because they believed in Buddhism.
In 522,Emperor Liangwu belived in Buddhism and suggest monks and Buddhism nuns to be vegetarians.This is the earlist record about the vegetarian in China.
For me, I have met many things when I said I was semi-vegetarian.
The questions like these: why you choose to be a vegetarian ? How you could bear that life without meat ? 
Even someone who suggest that you taste the meat ? It is drive me crazy. I felt uncomfortable when these things
 happened many times. The worst thing is that when I have dinner in Chinese hot pot restaurant with my friend. 
Hot pot is very popular type of Chinese food. People always sitting beside a big table and use a big pot which be 
divided into two part(spicy and regularly)They are all meat eating people except me, and they should waiting for me to eat until I was full. This is awkward
 and make me fell I was a trouble.

没有评论:

发表评论