2012年10月28日星期日

London Fashion week

London fashion week is one of the fashion event of the world. And London was better-know as advance and creativity. I could deeply felt the importance of creativity for London, that is the reason attract me from China to London study design. Back to talk about London Fashion Week, I do not have ticket to enter the show, but I still want to take part in this event. So I went to Somerset House, the main show place of the fashion week. When I came to there, in accordance with expectation everybody looks great. As a student study graphic design, the VI design much more excited to me . I came to  a information desk and pick up the handout, the tone is green and blue ,the color is clearly and easy to see. The graph element is circle,and one circle next to another circle, when you look the all the page, positive space and the negative space became to a wonderful relationship. The negative space looks like the stars or flowers. And the billboard to be changed by the blending effect. The color looks harmonious. When a designer get a work , the designer should consider the enviroment the graphic existing. The VI of London Fashion Week have done it beautifully. I think this is what I got from the fashion week beside the fashion.

information desk

the billboard

the flag







没有评论:

发表评论