2012年10月25日星期四

Rain Room

I have visted The Rain Romm at Barbican center. That is really new way to make artwork. Technical  and trust must be the key words of this project. You will excited by the sound of the water when you close to the room.
The new technology inspiring us to make our work more magical."In the rain room, Random international invites you to experience what it's like to control the rain and put your trust in the work to the test." said by the introduction of Random international. When I face to the big suqaure of water , I do not have enough courage to step in. For a while, I enter in to it, and the water really get away from me .

The link between me and this work is very unusual. I think this interaction is very important and I want to make my work more interactive.

没有评论:

发表评论