2012年10月28日星期日

Review Frieze Art Fair

I have visited The Frieze Art Fair at Regent's Park with my friends. The Frieze Art Fair was knew as the most biggest art activity in UK.
Before we come to the fair, we check the date and the content about the art fair. But we just as visitor to the event. When we come to this fair entrance I have been seduced by the wallpaper. The picture shows below, the illustration of shoes have been put on the wall and the floor. Actually just a pair of shoes, I have thought the reason why this wallpaper attract me. The size ,yes, must the size. The one graphic(the pair of shoes) repeat all over the space. Secondly, the color, only three colors:red, green, black. Red and green is a pair contrast color. It made a very strong contrastive effect.

Turn to the art work,I want to introduce the network sphere network 4** that was made by Tomás Saraceno who  used to be a architect, and then to be an artist. His art work combine the spirit of architecture.His work offer a new way to make art work, but to a visitor ,to honest I can't read his work,even though I have check the background about his work. But I still attract by his work. So, I want to discuss his work with other people or read more materials about the contemporary art.

没有评论:

发表评论