2012年11月25日星期日

A Cup of green

The interesting thing i want to say that I got a red mag from my accommodation, firstly it  used be a  pan container. I did not recognise this action could linking with green design. But when read the book, I found this little action is the big step of our awareness. Because I was already recycle something that people do not use. So I want to making my mag as a enter of green design. When I research the materials
I still not left my mag. I want to do more changes of this red mag. Why not give it a life, so I found the moss of my garden and plant them in the red mag. I found that is beautiful when I have done.
The color is so lively. The most thing I excited is that I redesign the mag.
As the deeply of research, I have read more book of green design. I have though that what I can do of green design? Especially as a green designer. But I gave up the fix idea recently. Because I got a lot from this research and I have many excises. This is changing. When we do it, we gain.
The other picture shows my try, that model show the house waste of UK of 2008. I want to make the information (data) tell a story. I want to change the form to express the data. Making them more attractive and more interesting.

没有评论:

发表评论